Recovery protein carbohydrate drink for endurance sports.
Contains 20 servings
- For use after aerobic exercise
- 188 kcal per serving
- Each serving contains 36g specially selected carbohydrate and high quality dairy protein
- Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of lean muscle mass
- Provides vitamins B1, B2, C and E, along with iron
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Casein and whey proteins are both high quality dairy proteins and are recognised for their excellent amino acid content.
Recovery is an important part of any workout or competition. Athletes are recommended to consume 1.0 - 1.5g/kg body weight of carbohydrate in the first 3 minutes after exercise to replace glycogen stores following prolonged endurance exercise
- Mix 4 level scoops (50g) to 250ml of water.
- Shake vigorously.
- Consume within 30 minutes following aerobic activity.
- This product should be used as part of a balanced and varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
INGREDIENTS: Maltodextrin, fructose, sucrose, milk protein concentrate, L-glutamine, whey protein isolate (from milk), natural flavourings, acidity regulator (tripotassium citrate), L-carnitine, sodium chloride, L-isoleucine, L-leucine, L-valine, medium chain triglycerides, sodium-L-ascorbate, thickener (guar gum), anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), ferric (III) pyrophosphate, DL-alpha tocopherol, calcium-D-pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin hydrochloride, riboflavin, D-biotin, cyanocobalamin . Allergy advice: for allergens, see ingredients in bold. MAY CONTAIN SOYA AND EGG.
PERSONAL COACH AND SUPPORT
With every purchase you will receive your own personal coach alongside access to our facebook support group packed with motivation, meal inspiration and online workouts for all abilities.